Children’s Service Portal
Worcestershire County Council EduLink system has now been replaced with the Children's Services Portal (CSP). The CSP will provide some of the key services originally available via EduLink:
- The single view of the child provides a summary of all of the information held about a child. This includes contact details for professionals working with a child.
- The school closure process covering planned and emergency closures.
- School profile – a summary of information about schools
- A communication channel for both secure and general communications (replacing the eblack bag)
- For schools with nurseries a provider portal to support Nursery education funding and census.
Please be advised that all secure communications should now be sent via the children's services portal.
Babcock Prime service teams will continue to have access to the secure send and receive function on CSP (see above).
Access the Children's Services Portal >
Useful resources once available on EduLink will now be available through the support services on the Babcock Prime website.