To view the September 2019 issue of the Prime Schools Bulletin, please click the link below:
In this issue:
- Plan like a pro - free wallplanner and awareness days calendars
- New Ofsted framework and what that means for you
- Does your DPO have a conflict of interest?
- Staff update
- £50 off Single Central Records Healthcheck
- Sensory Teacher works with Lego™ on inclusion project
- 'Best day of the year' for hearing impaired young people
- 5000+ vulnerable children and young people supported this year
- We've achieved Customer Service Excellence - again!
- Prime funds school virtual reality project
- New partnership with online training provider
- Help prevent mental health issues becoming disabling
- Tackling the rise of exclusion and off-rolling
- Are you looking to book a school residential trip?
- Prime nominated for security award
- Will £2.6bn of funding be enough for schools?