To view the June 2018 issue of the Prime Bulletin, please click the link below:
In this issue:
- Ugandan school benefits from visual impaired support
- Babcock Prime complies with GDPR
- 5 ways you can become more evidence informed
- Manage your staff lists on CPD online
- Criteria Change for Free School Meals
- Meet our experts
- How well are our Looked After Children doing?
- Sexual violence and harassment between children
- HLTA registration deadline
- Supporting mental health in schools and colleges
- Inspiring Leadership Conference
- Help with planning school finances and resources
- Schools training directory
- Training highlights
- What schools must publish online
- What makes effective assessment?
- Worcestershire SACRE: RE Conference
- What do Ofsted look at during a school inspection
- EAL Networking Meeting
Subscribe to recieve the bulletin direct to your inbox each month:
By signing up to our emails you will receive a monthly bulletin and regular updates on any relevant policy changes, service news and offers, CPD opportunities and notification of free resources.